Prev: Re: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo Next: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

[SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

From: mark.langsdorf@a...
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:15:51 -0600
Subject: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?

My apologies if this is in a FAQ someplace, but I'm pretty
sure I haven't seen it.

I'm looking to add to my rapidly ballooning collection of
GZG figures, but I want some stuff that Geo-Hex doesn't
carry.	The last time this happened, I went through
Eureka and had great service, but Eureka doesn't seem to
carry the figures either.

I'd prefer to order through the web on a secured server,
but that doesn't seem possible.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Or any experience on emailing credit card
information to St. Jon and how it worked out for them?

Prev: Re: [Commercial - GZG] More Pax Limpopo Next: Re: [SG] Possible FAQ - Ordering GZG from the States?