Prev: mobility in DS2 Next: Re: [FT][GZG ECC] CanAm announcement

RE: New on the list

From: "Fent, Lee" <lee.fent@e...>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 13:39:41 -0600
Subject: RE: New on the list

[snip]
> Just to be clear, it was Alan B. that suggested it. And not
> me. There is no "Allen" on the list. *grin*
[snip]
Well, by odd happenstance, my middle name IS Allen, so now there is one.

On a less odd foot, thanks to everyone who replied, I think I'll just
jump
in and FT2, FB1 & 2 and solve all the questions.  I was really trying to
see
if any of the books were considered to be more or less useless, or if
all
books had a high ratio of useful rules.

Thanks,

Prev: mobility in DS2 Next: Re: [FT][GZG ECC] CanAm announcement