Prev: RE: New on the list Next: FT in a Fluid

Re: [FT][GZG ECC] CanAm announcement

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2001 15:04:50 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT][GZG ECC] CanAm announcement

And remember, to play, you must be registered at:

GROUND ZERO GAMES -- EAST COAST CONVENTION IV (GZG-ECC IV)
March 2nd - 4th, 2001 -- Lancaster, Pennsylvania
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc4

Come participate in various games, view in wonder at the miniatures
entered in our miniatures contest, see great deals from our vendors,
and be immortalized forever on the infamous Quote Board!

For more information, you can visit the website above, or you can
contact the committee (Jon Davis, Mark Kochte, Jerry Han.)

Thanks!
JGH

Chris DeBoe wrote:

> On Sunday morning at GZG ECC, the best and boldest admirals from the
US and
> Canada--well, at least from the US, but we're hoping to find a
Canadian

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
    "Life's not long, so I hope when I am finally dead and gone,

Prev: RE: New on the list Next: FT in a Fluid