Prev: Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report

Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover afteraction report

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 30 Nov 2000 11:44:47 -0800
Subject: Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover afteraction report

On Thu, 30 November 2000, "Oerjan Ohlson" wrote:

> I'd say they're UNDERpriced by ~2pts per fighter, not OVERpriced...

Which is what I said in the first post. The second one is where I goofed
up! *L
* Yes, you are quite right, they are UNDERPRICED. *Smacks self in
forehead; sto
ps before he begins to like it*

Is this approximation of 2 points per fighter for all fighter types?

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Am I a Republic revisionist? Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after Next: Re: Sci-Fi Crossover after action report