Prev: RE: FT2 - Getting Started (was: Command Con II by-product!) Next: RE: Modern Close Assault

Re: Modern Close Assault

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:46:14 -0500
Subject: Re: Modern Close Assault

Peter said:

> We used to have simulated
> grenades but Massachusetts and New Hampshire law now ban them as
"explosive
> devices".  Where can I apply to gain citizen ship in a sane state?

Send e-mail to me, offlist.  Please include your proposed constitution
(if
you're planning a small sovereignity, this can be fairly short: "I'm in
charge.")

Transportation to the Alarishi Empire is your responsibility.

Prev: RE: FT2 - Getting Started (was: Command Con II by-product!) Next: RE: Modern Close Assault