Prev: Re: Modern Close Assault Next: Re: Modern Close Assault

RE: Modern Close Assault

From: Mike Stanczyk <stanczyk@p...>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:52:46 -0700 (MST)
Subject: RE: Modern Close Assault

Not only is my state insane, so is the company where I work.  Another
group
in my company hired a contractor for a project.  Since that work ties in
very
closely with the work my group does, they put the contractor at a desk
next
to mine and set her to work.  Now, some time later I asked the
contractor,
"after all the insanity today, can I assume someone gave you the quick
tour
of the facilities?"

"No."

Not even where the bathrooms are?

"No."

What a horrible way to treat another human being!  When I was retelling
this
to my coworkers at lunch, someone replied, "It's not my responsibility.
didn't hire her."

*sigh*	Makes me want to jump out the nearest airlock...

Mike