Prev: Re: Governments in the Tuffleyverse Next: Silly Americans in the UK, was Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE

Re: [FH] PAU

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 08:07:09 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] PAU

> Now, just what are the PAU ship colors? The Unofficial GZG
Encyclopedia
> entry for PAU states that the "PAU Flag is GREEN over BLACK over RED
with 5
> stars (YELLOW) in a diamond in the center"

> I was thinking of Black with Yellow/Gold trim. Green shows up quite a
bit,
> but I believe that after a split with the IF, it may fall out of favor
> (green is stated as representing Mohammad/Islam in some north african
state
> flags).

Quite a bit of West Africa is Muslim too, often in a mix with Christians
and animists that must be quite...interesting.	I'd say the official
colors would probably be black, yellow, green and red.	I haven't come
up with any unusually brilliant ideas for painting the ships, though.

Prev: Re: Governments in the Tuffleyverse Next: Silly Americans in the UK, was Re: [OT] Deluxe OGRE