Prev: RE: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd) Next: Re: Governments in the Tuffleyverse

Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

From: Andy Cowell <andy@c...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 06:59:38 -0600
Subject: Re: Thoughts on Veldtgrunt-- SG2 Zulu Wars

In message <OE99GUEj5OOcbRPOJIv0000004c@hotmail.com>, "Peter Mancini"
writes:

> Option 4) Instead of dividing by range die type (i.e. 4,6,8,10,12)
> divide by (1,2,3,4,5) This prevents option 1's extra multiplication

Hmmmm...that actually sounds pretty good.

> of toes and fingers for the nuckle draggers in your gaming group.  A
> Zulu, if anything, should shrug off wounds - they can pinch and
> suffer and ignore privations with the best of them.

Maybe, but Martini-Henry mkI/II rifles (.45 caliber) gave atrocious
wounds.  I'm currently running them with d10 impact.  I've always
considered SG2's wounded to mean "wounded badly enough that he can't
continue."  There were a lot of wounded Zulu in Zulu War battles that
died after the battle from serious wounds.  The way I see it, any Zulu
that takes a real wound is going out of action.

Prev: RE: [Fwd: FW: NOTICE OF REVOCATION OF INDEPENDENCE] (fwd) Next: Re: Governments in the Tuffleyverse