Prev: Inhumane Weapons Next: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams

[SG/DS] dice-a-licious: was rolling more or less dice for SG2 vehicles/weapons/armour

From: "Jay Arnold" <jdarnold@s...>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:07:44 -0600
Subject: [SG/DS] dice-a-licious: was rolling more or less dice for SG2 vehicles/weapons/armour

I and my main DS/SG opponents have at least 4 full sets dedicated to
DS/SG
games each. All kept nice and neat with the Plano Organizer box found at
Wal-Mart for about 3 bucks. It also contains all of our chits, divided
by
game and purpose, of course. We also use a dice color convention that
actually aids game play.
d4=yellow quality=yellow die
d6=green quality=green die
d8=blue quality=blue die
d10=orange quality=orange die
d12=red quality=red die
Either simply marvelous or marvelously simple! Lets one think more in
terms
of game play rather than game mechanics. We're simply overjoyed with the
system and it makes deciding what dice to use ultra-fast. Really helps
during con and demo games. Also helps in figuring range bands as
yellow=d4=4" range bands, etc.

Prev: Inhumane Weapons Next: Re: [SG] Bell Curve, was Re: Oerjan Dreams