Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry Next: Fond Farewell

Chits vs. Dice

From: "Peter Mancini" <peter_mancini@m...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:47:12 EST
Subject: Chits vs. Dice

Aron,
I can't speak for everyone but my complaint against the chits is that
you
only have one set.  In a large multi-player game, you can't have several

people resolving action at the same time.  This is unforgivable (unless
of
course Jon meant it as a marketing ploy for us to buy 4+ copies of the
game...)

I know what you mean about trying new and inovative systems - however
the
opposed die roll system already in place for SG2 is MUCH nicer thant he
chit
system in DS2 in my opinion.

What I can't wait for is for computer chips and power supplies to get so

small that when I roll dice they make the appropriate sound effects...

"Boom", "Spang", "Medic!", etc... :-)

Get more from your time online.  FREE MSN Explorer download :
http://explorer.msn.com

Prev: Re: SG2 vehicles vs infantry Next: Fond Farewell