Prev: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Chits vs. Dice

Fond Farewell

From: Michael Sarno <msarno@p...>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 16:49:41 -0500
Subject: Fond Farewell

    I'm sure that some of you have noticed that I've been silent on this
list for some time.  I'm sure most of you don't even care. <g>	At any
rate, I've just been busy with other things and have been spending less
and less time on things GZG.  I've been trying to keep up with things on
this list, but the demands on my time are just too great.  For someone
of no importance, I'm simply way too busy.  But that is, in fact, the
case.  So, I'm going to be unsubscribing from this list.  If I end up
with more time in the future, I will gladly fill it by subscribing to
this list again.
    I'll still be attending ECC and running games there, so I'll see
many of you there in a few months.  Until then, if you really need to
reach me, you can contact me at this e-mail address.  Take care.

-Mike

--
Michael Sarno

"Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas
are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats."
    -Howard Hathaway Aiken, American Mathematician

Desperate Land
Vietnam Wargaming
from Squad through Battalion Level

http://vietnam.isonfire.com

Prev: Chits vs. Dice Next: Re: Chits vs. Dice