Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report

GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:05:27 -0700
Subject: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report

The Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention was a great
success!  Thanks to everyone who showed up to play, and
thanks to everyone who offered support and helped make the
convention a reality.

Jon - Thanks for all of the lead you sent for use as prizes!
Folks were very excited to see the new 15's and 25's.

KR - Thanks for the minis and rulebooks you sent.  I really
appreciate all the help you gave us in publicizing the con.

David (DLD Productions) - Thanks for the Space Station,
Komodo APC, and the other kits you donated.  Your kits
really made a big hit!	Folks are impressed with the way
they look.  Good stuff.

Michael (and Alexander) Brown - Thanks for running so
many games and for all of your help during the planning phase
of the con.  The FMA "Bug Hunt" game was a blast!

Bob (and Robert) Bantly - Your "Bug Fleet" looked great!
Definitely deserved to win the FT Miniature Contest.  Thanks
for running so many FT games.

Don Greenfield - Recipient of the "Furthest Travelled Award!"
and the "SG 2 Miniature Contest" winner.  Thanks for making
the trek out - it was great gaming with you!

John Fox - Winner of the "Oh My God, How Many Points is
This FT Game?!" award.	Great games on Saturday.  Hope
you can do bigger ones (!) next year!

John Leary - Thanks for making the trip to the con - twice!
Sorry we weren't there Sunday!	Guess I owe you a free
one day pass next year ...

Kent McClure - Great stuff you entered in the FT mini
contest.  If Bob keeps his bug-bead ships out next
year you're a shoe-in ...

Sean Ormsby - Thanks for bringing all of the folks in
and for running some great SG 2 games.

Jason Launer - Thanks for making all of that great
terrain for the SG 2 games!  Looked terrific!

Jesse Staunton - Good playing with you Friday
night.	Pity our Beastman forces didn't kick more
human butt ...

Keith Sadler - Good playing SG 2 against you
Saturday afternoon.  That was the first game in a
while that I've played in where opponents were
offering each other (competent) advice!  Guess we
were our own worse enemies!

Mark Reindl - Thanks for making the trek out
from Fresno.  Hope you can stay for more time
next year.

Brad Becerra - Hopefully we'll have a couple more
games you can fight in with your Svask next year
and you can actually beat someone (just kidding)!

And finally I'd like to thank my family and the Academy ...  :)

Coming soon:
  - GZG WCC 1 Quote Board
  - Ted's GZG WCC 1 Pictures

See you guys next year at GZG WCC _2_!

-Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: Re: Whats Next Next: Re: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report