Prev: [SG] 15mm Helicopter Next: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report

Re: Whats Next

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:23:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Whats Next

On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Michael Johnson wrote:

> Not to try to put any more on Jons already overloaded plate, but what
is
> next on the list for releases?   We just had Fleet Book II.	What is
the
> next project in the DS2,  SG or FT universe?	 I must admit that as a
FT
> player I would like to see more for it but I'm sure I would be shouted
down
> by all the DS2 and SG players.

I'm hoping it's the turn of us groundpounders next. We need a supplement
fix, those vacumnheads have had two in a row now!

Either BDS or FMA would be very cool.

I know that the vacumnheads are the bulk of Jon's business, however.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: [SG] 15mm Helicopter Next: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report