Prev: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report Next: Re: [GZG-WCC] So Ted, did we win?

Re: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report

From: John Fox <jfox@v...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 13:15:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: GZG West Coast Con 1 [Official (?!)] Report

Ted:
  For the next years game I think I can swing a 30,000 point game which
will be

much more interesting than the one we played.  I now understand what my
constraints are and am working on one using all the human ships. (pick
up the
makings for NSL/ESU/FSE fleets). Of course at the moment I do NOT want
to see
any paints.  That will change. Glad to hear everyone enjoyed it.

  John W. Fox