Prev: Re: [way OT] Mag Blast, Tartans, Daleks Next: Re: Music to Game by

Re: FB2 errata - I found another

From: Allan Goodall <awg@s...>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:50:57 -0400
Subject: Re: FB2 errata - I found another

On Fri, 20 Oct 2000 22:49:11 +0100, "Oerjan Ohlson"
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com>
wrote:

>The alien tech specs don't list the ship costs (like they do in FB1),
>but there's *another* discrepancy between the SSD and the tech specs
>for the Do'San. Let's see if you can find it ;-)

Ummm... Perhaps you should tell me. The reason? It appears that Jon may
have
caught some things between the printing you have and the printing I
have.

Here's why: the errata indicates that the technical specs for the Do'San
list
it as having 1 x Class 1 K-gun while the SSD clearly shows 3. Well, my
copy of
the rulebook actually says "3 x Class 1 K-gun". Yes, the cost is wrong,
listing 671 instead of 691. But other than that, the Do'San appears
exactly on
the SSD as it is listed in the tech specs.

I did some more checking. My copy DOES have the 3 fire controls for the
Ko'San
listed in the SSD and the specs. This is correct, but apparently it's an
error
in some versions of the book.

Weird, hmmm? My book is listed as March, 2000 but it isn't one of the
ones
with the Phalon text missing. I also got mine from Jon but about a month
or so
after the initial rush. As I said, I think he caught some of the errors.

Allan Goodall		       awg@sympatico.ca

Prev: Re: [way OT] Mag Blast, Tartans, Daleks Next: Re: Music to Game by