Prev: Re: FB2 errata - I found another Next: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...

Re: Music to Game by

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 13:09:15 +1000
Subject: Re: Music to Game by

From: "Nyrath the nearly wise" <nyrath@clark.net>

> > If you haven't left for home yet - please bring yours!  I've got
several
> > sci-fi movie soundtracks and other appropriate music to "get us
> > in the mood."
>
> What do you usually listen to as gaming music?
> I like some of the tracks on the Babylon 5 soundtrack.

A topic dear to my heart...

Hi-Tech SF ground combat, suitable for DS2;

Emerson Lake and Powell's orchestration of Gustav Holst's
"Mars, the Bringer of War". Other orchestrations are OK, but
this one is far, far better for SF combat.

The Charge of the OUDF Light Horse;

Mike Oldfield's "Ommadawn" Track 1 15:49 to 18:40
(at 16:55 it's impossible not to visualise a horde of
Grav Bikes crossing a ridge on the run in to the target...)

Prev: Re: FB2 errata - I found another Next: Re: RE-GZG weat coast con:4 (!) days and counting...