Prev: Grenades in FMA, notCylons, and pics for the GZG catalog Next: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

RE: FT-HH LAC`s

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:44:22 +1100
Subject: RE: FT-HH LAC`s

It's all a question of scale.  In the current rule set I've done, the
missiles have a range from rest of 72 with energy weapons about 12-15
against a sidewall.  (sorry I haven't finished off the last turn guys,
just
have to find time to crunch the numbers).
In order to model the scale between the LACs and the minnie, I generated
them as FT fighters.

see:
http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/ft/honor.htm

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[DitD] Captain Puppilier

HH
> universe ships for FT, and complaining about the lack of range of FT
> missiles for HH universe ships, if you use limited arc energy weapons
> (i.e.-Cl-3 bats). Oerjan sugested using phalon pulsers, to represent a
> short
> ranged, massed battery of limited arc human weapons. This has awoken
some
> ideas in my, rather rambling, brain case. I though about allowing
humans
> have a pulser weapon, limited to close range band only, with the same
PDS