Prev: RE: FT-HH LAC`s Next: Re: SV: AFV Recognition

Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

From: Ted Arlauskas <ted@n...>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 21:07:05 -0700
Subject: Re: [SG] in seach of 15mm

 >On the topic of Laserburn figures, there are several vehicles in the
range
 >worth checking out - especially the smaller types such as the
excellent
 >little two seat grav car, a grav sled, an excellent grav pickup truck
and an
 >enclosed ground-car type (taxi ? police car ?). The rebels also had
the
 >benefit of a trike which could be adapted to carry heavy weapons and a
 >three-man air-car (can't remember its correct name).

Where can I order Laserburn minis?  Do they or one of their retailers
have a web site?  Are there pictures available on the web?

Thanks,
Ted

      ted@naxera.com	       |   LA Palm User Group Home Page
http://www.naxera.com/ted  |	 http://www.naxera.com/lapug

Ground Zero Games West Coast Convention - October 20-22, 2000
		 http://www.naxera.com/gzgwcc/index.html

Prev: RE: FT-HH LAC`s Next: Re: SV: AFV Recognition