Prev: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: Re: Help for Oerjan)

Re: Help for Oerjan)

From: Glenn m wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 23:42:46 EDT
Subject: Re: Help for Oerjan)

On Sun, 8 Oct 2000 22:15:01 -0400 "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
writes:
>> (Don't understand the point behind the title "I. Am. Anglian."?
>That's okay,
>> the Canadians out there do...)
>
>I understand Quebec is going to hold yet another referendum next
>month?

Geez, and the South will rise again.  My French-Canadian born wife says
they need to 'get a life' and just admit France lost the New World a
LONG
time ago.  But then she hates hockey too.  Something about being adopted
by American parents possibly....

Gracias, Triphibious/Glenn
Triphibious Marines = Nektons.
Not all Frogs are French, or even Human!
Nektons, be all the Marine you can be!
Resistance is EVERYTHING!

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: I. Am. Anglian! (was Re: Help for Oerjan) Next: Re: Help for Oerjan)