Prev: Re: Valiant Starships Available! Next: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration

Re: [DS] Font

From: Brian Burger <yh728@v...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:00:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [DS] Font

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> >Can anyone tell me if there is a "true type free font" that is pretty
close
> >the font used on the Dirtside cover?
>
> The original font used was "Stencil", but IIRC it was quite heavily
messed
> around with by the chaps in the graphics studio to get the end result.

'Stencil' on italics seems to do a good job of faking the DS2 cover font
-
it's what I used on my (now defunct) graphic banners on my website.

The SG2 font is quite a bit cooler- it's called Gravicon, and is
available
on the web - see my links page for the Fonts section.

Brian - yh728@victoria.tc.ca -
- http://warbard.iwarp.com/games.html -

Prev: Re: Valiant Starships Available! Next: Re: [SG] boarding action inspiration