Prev: SGII First Game Next: Re: [DS] Font

Re: Valiant Starships Available!

From: "Mike Miserendino" <phantom15@h...>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 23:28:34 -0500
Subject: Re: Valiant Starships Available!

Allan Goodall wrote:
>I happened to be surfing some sites for and I took a glance in at the
Valiant
>site. They are now stating that the Stardate 3000 ships are available!

Yep.  Mentioned this a little while ago.  They were to be available as
of
October 1st.  All the ships listed are from the original production
line.
When I last spoke to Art at Valiant he said there might be consideration
for
future expansion of the line.  I reminded them of the interest shared by
members of this list such as myself and know the more people contacting
them
now the better.

Mike

Prev: SGII First Game Next: Re: [DS] Font