Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Endings

Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:47:42 +0200
Subject: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design

Charles Stanley Taylor wrote in reply to Indy:

>>And you must LOVE the Superior line of Starfleet Wars ships.	:-)
>
>Hmm.. not sure I've seen them - I'll have a look.

Put it like this: the Starfleet Wars *destroyers* are larger than GZG
*heavy cruisers*. The SFW capital ships are, well... big :-/

One of the larger models in that line, the Terran SuperGalactic
Dreadnought (is that the Victory, or have I gotten them mixed up
again?) has the following dimensions:
Length 152mm
Width 64mm
Mass ~275g

For comparisions, data for the ESU Voroshilev model:
Length 48mm (nose to rear edge of engine nacelles)
Width 41mm
Mass ~15g

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: RE: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Endings