Prev: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: Tech Level Differences

Endings

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:52:48 +0300 (EEST)
Subject: Endings

Even after a considerable grace period, I've received no 100% correct
and
verifiable answer to the "Intercept challange" I posted a few months
back.

Therefore, Jon is free to donate the bounty I promised to his favorite
charity.

Should anyone be interested in this little dilemma, some of the
calculations I made can be found at

http://www.swob.dna.fi/mini/gzg/intercept.html

Have fun with it.

Meanwhile, on a totally unrelated note, I've decided to heed the advice
offered and quit playing GZG games.

Goodbye to all.

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	  | A pig who doesn't
fly

Prev: Re: UNSC fleet carrier design Next: Re: Tech Level Differences