Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:23:48 -0500
Subject: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

***
I resent that comment!!!! Derek and spaceships are what got me into the
whole wargame shabang! ;)
***

Proving he is a rare and sterling fellow; you've already proven you are
rare and precious lass.

I've a list long and distinguished of FORMER gamers.

My own lady shows no interest in gaming, but tolerates my madness to the
point of great wonder in all my friends. Course, her mania for mystery
writing, at weird intolerable hours, and attendant groups, clubs,
conventions, classes, etc..., causes in her friends the same wonder of
me.

Well-matched, no?

Mark, are you taking notes? ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player