Prev: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player Next: Re: Defense of supposed gender bashingRe: [FT] Questions from a newFull Thrust player

Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

From: devans@u...
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:04:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Questions from a new Full Thrust player

***
Do you know Bill Brush (IIRC)?	aka Rand?  He runs a discussion list I'm
on, and lives in Lincoln.

I'm actually going to Lincoln for a Warhammer Fantasy tournament/email
list
get-together in October, so if I have free time I'll try and see what I
can
do.
***

Yes indeed, know Bill well, though I've only done WHFB a couple times. I
share an interest in dwarfs, though I admit he's the meister.

Actually, he posted recently on this list. He mentioned textured styrene
sheets for spaceship game boards, though I'd quibble about the cost
being
minimal. ;->=

As far as a tourney in Lincoln, I thought I kept up with activities,
even
if I don't participate, in Lincoln. I guess I gotta get out more...

Anyway, hope we can work something out; I've had a dream for sometime
doing
an ECC-Mid or Non-Coast. However, since we've lost the Spellbound of
old,
we'd have difficulty finding a proper venue. Not to mention, my abyssmal
organizational skills couldn't even keep a simple campaign going here...
*sigh*

Still, I may get the basement cleaned out, really!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler