Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Sa'Vasku

RE: Sa'Vasku

From: agoodall@c...
Date: 22 Aug 2000 12:49:55 -0700
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku

On Tue, 22 August 2000, "Andrew Apter" wrote:

> I prefer the 8MU rule or limiting the range to 48MU.	Sniping with a
12MU to
> 18MU margin is not a sure thing.  Sniping at 60 MUs from a highly
> maneverable ship is something that you could sell to an insurance
company.

Beth has been doing some playtesting and has posted some stuff to the
playtest list (which isn't ready for general consumption yet).
Preliminary tests are showing that shortening the stinger range bands
(with a couple of other tweaks) brings the SV back into line with the
other races. For the record, the playtest group is favouring 9 MU range
bands, not 8.

Allan Goodall - agoodall@canada.com

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: RE: Sa'Vasku