Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: RE: Fighter Minis

And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:15:52 -0500
Subject: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis

***
Can anyone recommend a place where I can get fighter minis that are
"not TIE fighters" and "not Colonial Vipers"?  Thanks.

-Mike
***

What sort of size? Are you meaning not from the UK? Jon has lovely small
ones, I think.

I know I've found some near-Vipers from either Stan Johansson(sp?) or
McEwan, but can't find 'em in either catalog. These are about 2-3CM's in
length.

Any bigger, and I'd start suggesting Micro Machines and plastic modern
fighters for bashing. Are the eight-to-a-box 1/350th or 1/700th?

Speaking of MM's, I am also seeking Star Wars three-packs VIII and XI.
I've
most of the Star Wars, and several Aliens and Terminator packs for
trade.
My rebel fleets need some variety, the rebel speeder bikes need some
Imperial competition, and I'm THAT close to a TIE squadron, and don't
wish
to run damaged. ;->=

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: [FT\DS2] Fleet and Army sizes for games Next: RE: Fighter Minis