Prev: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis Next: Re: And now back to our commercial announcement Re: Fighter Minis

RE: Fighter Minis

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:48:35 -0500
Subject: RE: Fighter Minis

>     Can anyone recommend a place where I can get fighter minis that
are
> "not TIE fighters" and "not Colonial Vipers"?  Thanks.

Do not go to Brigade's website, you will not find them there:
http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/brigadeframes.htm

"SFM/011 Fighter with hex solar panels" are not TIE fighters.

You will not find pictures of them on my other miniatures page:
http://www.homestead.com/star_ranger/Pics.html

Also Brigade's new fighter minis do not look like Vipers.  I did not use
them at GenCon and you will not see pictures of them on the above page
of
pics anytime soon.  So don't check back next week.

;-)

Not Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The oldest misinformation on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com