Prev: Re: [SG] Friends, Romans, GZG Listers.... Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 23:08:15 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

 John X ("X the Unknown") Crimmins, of the Ancient and
Illuminated Order of Seers of Bavaria, murmured.
>And yeah, when I get myself some UN ships (and I *WILL* get some
UN ships, oh yes!) they will be painted a nice flat black.

That's good, they absorb more wavelengths that way.  You paint'em
flat black, we'll paint them targeting-laser green shortly... :-)

Prev: Re: [SG] Friends, Romans, GZG Listers.... Next: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust