Prev: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: Re: [fiction] GZGVerse News In Brief

Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 23:11:07 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

At 06:45 PM 7/27/00 +0100, you wrote:
>The article descibes the UNSC fleet as being a joint project of the
>major powers (the politics must be excruciating) - drives by NAC,
>weapons by FSE, hull by NSL - imagine the result :-)
>
>In my more cynical moods I envision the Tufflyverse UNSC as being:
>1) a front organisation for John Cribbin's Space Illuminati

CriMMins, actually...but close enough.	It's a creative misspelling,
though
-- and that's always appreciated!  And yeah, when I get myself some UN
ships (and I *WILL* get some UN ships, oh yes!) they will be painted a
nice
flat black.

John X Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
  --Spider Robinson, The Callahan Touch.

Prev: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: Re: [fiction] GZGVerse News In Brief