Prev: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: RE: UNSC in Full Thrust

Mike's Fight For The Cheese

From: "Barclay, Tom" <tomb@b...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 10:11:10 -0400
Subject: Mike's Fight For The Cheese

Hi Mike.

I'd love to play. As to when: Friday night seemed to be Carabande and
Pods.... how about Saturday morning? I'm likely to want to run an SG2
scenario Saturday afternoon or Evening (maybe with Los if he's around)
although I'm not (at present) seeking the next Carter Island award.
Really,
I don't care when, I'd just like not to clash, and if Pods are running,
wanna race! And Carabande looked fun. Plus the usual Friday night late
game
of Nuclear War and Trailer Park Gods. (Just to here Mr. Davis do his bad
Southern accent).

As to comments:
1) You didn't say it, but I'd only allow one ossifer/NCO able to
reactivate
units.
2) I wouldn't allow snipers. Or at least, make a sniper worth 5 normal
guys.

3) I'd count each heavy weapon (GMS/SAW) as an extra half a guy or an
extra
guy to avoid having someone show up with a squad of 10xSAW.... I like
(myself) the idea of rolliing Quality + 5d10 when firing....
4) Armour limits? It strikes me that if my Legionaires arrive with
"Enhanced
Unobtainium Partial Armour" (D10 armour), that's a profound advantage
over
someone with D6 partial armour.

What you might want to do is ask people to submit to you their squad
lists
in a usable format so you can review them and decide on balance
yourself.

La 5ieme Regiment Etrange Aerospaciale de Les Etats Federal Europa shall
send representatives! Vive La Legion! Vive La EFE!
<Survivors of a Grey Day and the aftermath scenarios>.	 My gut feeling
<here's an Atkinson moment> is that the FSE ought to have a historical
advantage when it comes to cheese....

TTYL

Thomas R. S. Barclay
Voice: (613) 722-3232 ext 349
e-mail: tomb@bitheads.com

Q:  If Brian Kernighan had joined the Royal Navy,
what position would they have given him?
A: First 'C' Lord.

Prev: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust Next: RE: UNSC in Full Thrust