Prev: Re: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures Next: Mike's Fight For The Cheese

Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: "Izenberg, Noam" <Noam.Izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 09:40:12 -0400
Subject: Re: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: Charles Stanley Taylor <charles.taylor@cableol.co.uk>

>The article descibes the UNSC fleet as being a joint project of the
>major powers (the politics must be excruciating) - drives by NAC,
>weapons by FSE, hull by NSL - imagine the result :-)

Isn't there an old saw about seeking the ideal man? Something like:
I wanted him to have the manners of an englishman, the efficiency of a
German, the culinary skills of a frenchman and the love-making ability
of an
Itallian.
He ended up with French manners, Itallian efficiency, English cooking
skills
and German love-making ability.

-Noam

Prev: Re: [OT] Twilight Armada Miniatures Next: Mike's Fight For The Cheese