Prev: Mike's Fight For The Cheese Next: RE: Mike's Fight For The Cheese

RE: UNSC in Full Thrust

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 28 Jul 2000 14:12 GMT
Subject: RE: UNSC in Full Thrust

> > Sounds delicious!Er..what's that purple-orange stuff on my plate?

> Va'Si'ah (large rover mind => [I'll let you guess])
>
> [NPJB] Absorbent Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab

Sponge Sheesh'Ka'Baab, eh ? That's fine. I was fearing it was similar
to the delicacy to which I was invited my Korean in-laws:

Fresh (as in right at the quay-side) octopus salad in red-hot chili
sauce. The chopped-up tentacles were still wiggling on the plate. I
managed
to eat one piece and keep it down.

The fried silkworms in soy sauce were nice, though.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Mike's Fight For The Cheese Next: RE: Mike's Fight For The Cheese