Prev: RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: [OT] RE: Actual Warp Drive Theory

[PEDIA] State of the GZGPedia

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:13:19 -0400
Subject: [PEDIA] State of the GZGPedia

Hi folks,

Just a quick status message about the 'Pedia.

We've recently changed websites, and we're now located at:

http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgpedia

I've had to change all the '.html' file extensions to '.shtml', so
if you have any links to the 'Pedia, you may want to double check them.

The biggest change is that we've added Book II to the 'Pedia, for
the priate gangs, NGOs, and companies that add life to the Tuffyverse.
Take a look.

Finally, I'm still looking for people who want to write an entry
or two for the 'Pedia.	We have a lot of nations that are waiting
for somebody to fill in some of the details -- or feel free to
add your own!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,
JGH

--
  Jerry Han - jhan@canoe.ca - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan - TBFTGOGGI
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of

Prev: RE: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website Next: Re: [OT] RE: Actual Warp Drive Theory