Prev: Re: LLAR Website Next: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

Re: LLAR Website

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:56:59 -0500
Subject: Re: LLAR Website

***
Looks good. Sooner or later I'm going to get motivated--more accurately,
I'm
going to get time--to rework the Alarishi and Islamic Fed pages along
these
lines.	The only thing I see that might need revision is on the coat of
arms:

...(several suggestions to bring into a line heraldic standards)...
***

The LIRA will never be bound by the old world restrictive sensibilities!
;
->=

Seriously, Karl, I had trouble SEEING the Coat of Arms; I keep getting a
broken pic at:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/lira/grafiken\lirawapp.gif

whereas I see it fine if I type in:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/lira/grafiken/lirawapp.gif

Honestly, this site causes me great shame. I don't even have Chris's 'no
time' reason to create my own site for my alt hist, the Texaco Free
Trade
Zone. I've merely scanned yours, but it does bring to me great envy!

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: LLAR Website Next: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website