Prev: Re: [OT -ish] Sound In Space Next: Re: LLAR Website

Re: LLAR Website

From: "Chris DeBoe" <LASERLIGHT@Q...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:10:57 -0400
Subject: Re: LLAR Website

> The League of Latin American Republics (LLAR) now has a website on:
>
> http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/lira/main.html
>
> Comments are welcome.
>
> Greetings
> Karl Heinz

Looks good. Sooner or later I'm going to get motivated--more accurately,
I'm
going to get time--to rework the Alarishi and Islamic Fed pages along
these
lines.	The only thing I see that might need revision is on the coat of
arms:

 a)  The field (background) ought to be black, or in any event a color
other
than white, to avoid having a metal (gold) on metal (silver).  Heraldric
colors (European) are red, green, blue, purple, black.

b) the quetzal's tail ought not to be in front of the arms, and it
should
probably be in a more active position (eg, displayed).

c) the shield should be supported by the condor and jaguar--they
shouldn't
be just standing there.

Everything else looks good (insofar as I can tell without speaking
Spanish
or Portuguese).  Applause.

Prev: Re: [OT -ish] Sound In Space Next: Re: LLAR Website