Prev: Re: LLAR Website Next: Valiant to Re-Release Stardate 3000 minis

Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:44:21 -0500
Subject: Queries on images Re: LLAR Website

***
Seriously, Karl, I had trouble SEEING the Coat of Arms; I keep getting a
broken pic at:
http://home.t-online.de/home/kh.ranitzsch/lira/grafiken\lirawapp.gif
***

Sorry, I should have said: '...on the first page.' The COA displays fine
elsewhere.

I'm having trouble with SSD graphics on the two largest ships. It's not
consistent; sometimes a line in the middle, sometimes half 'fuzzed',
sometimes the whole thing looking half downloaded. Does happen both with
Netscape and M$IE. *shrug*

Your ship descriptions suggest converted ships from GZG navies; do you
have
converted figs? Can we see piccies? ;->=

My next question: Any of your fleet Space Fleet ships?

The_Beast

-Douglas J. Evans, curmudgeon

One World, one Web, one Program - Microsoft promotional ad
Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer - Adolf Hitler

Prev: Re: LLAR Website Next: Valiant to Re-Release Stardate 3000 minis