Prev: Maneuvering 101 Final, first half Next: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

From: "A Scruffy Drummer" <jfriant@h...>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:49:32 EDT
Subject: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

Brian Quirt <baqrt@mta.ca> wrote:
>found them to be really good games. I actually play both with the
>same miniatures (1:300), which also saves money (and table space, at >
>least for SG) (and painting time, which is my LEAST favourite part
>of miniatures gaming).

How you base your infantry to do this?	SG infantry are usually based
seperately and DS are usually grouped in 3 or 5's.  So if one is going
use the same little guys for both games what do you do?  I'd think that
using a bunch of individually base guys for DS would end up being very
fiddly. But on the SG side, it wouldn't look as nice to have your squad
loose three soldiers but still have all eight minis on the board.  I've
been
thinking about using my 1/300 infantry for both games (and maybe FMA
Skirmish!), but they've been sitting unfinished until I figure out how I

want to base them.

Jakim

Prev: Maneuvering 101 Final, first half Next: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?