Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness Next: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

Maneuvering 101 Final, first half

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:08:15 EDT
Subject: Maneuvering 101 Final, first half

I didn't do so well.  But then I ran into a trick 'question':
Steve flew his battlecruisers which are MD4.

A second 'question' was tough in that I flew with some
MD2 ships (other people's) and when I made my attack
run, after being peppered from range for a few rounds,
I was the only target within range (and at 12 mu) so after
my salvo the only thing left of my winged defender was
'feathers' (escape pods (G)).

Maybe I can do better with the second part Tuesday night.

Glen

Prev: RE: Sa'Vasku Lance Pod Effectiveness Next: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?