Prev: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt? Next: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage

Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:06:49 -0700
Subject: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt?

>So, if I'm aiming at linking the game in with Full Thrust troop-landing
>actions
>and want to put at least a bit of large scale into it, the way I
understand it
>is that Dirtside is closer to what I'm aiming at than Stargrunt, no?

I'd say that you solved your own question, but I'll add a bit anyway.

Dirtside is the next logical step down in scale from FT, and there are
existing rules for integration of the two (albeit somewhat rough).

Then if you find you need to downscale from DS, you can pick up SG
later.

Schoon

Prev: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt? Next: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage