Prev: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt? Next: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage

RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage

From: "W. Nitsche" <bnitsche@u...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 10:03:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage

>Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:45:37 -0500
>From: "Christopher Congdon" <codo-1@msn.com>

>OMG! What the HECK is that supposed to be hiding in?? An Easter Egg
>field?????

Inside a banana split sundae.

When I first started playing Battletech I really got into the discussion
of camouflage vs. parade colors in painting.  I decided to ride the line
and painted one Mech in a bright orange/pink and purple camo scheme.
When asked what terrain it was designed for my answer was always
"Venus."
Sadly, it actually looks fairly good -- I'm planning on using it again
(after 10 years) for a DSII anti-grav force and may use it for the FT
Kra'vak fleet I'm accumulating (makes a nice Nebula scheme).

A temporally displaced		Bill Nitsche (bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

Prev: Re: Dirtside vs. Stargrunt? Next: RE: OT\DS2- Is this the world's most hideous AFV camouflage