Prev: [OT] Re: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs Next: Re: [OT] Re: Zero G in TV; Re: S:AAB USS Saratoga specs

Re: Simple Questions

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: 05 Jul 2000 14:06 GMT
Subject: Re: Simple Questions

In the FB2 book, p.7 under ADFC it says 'One ADFC allows the ships PDS
... to fire at any combinations of threats ... that are DIRECTLY
attacking one other ship ...' (my emphasis)

To be precise, it's not the ADFC that does the shooting, it's PDSystems
controlled by the ADFC

> 2) Kra'Vak MKP's and Firecon, (do they need a Firecon themselves).
>
> 3) Whilst trying again to find the answer to 2), I couldn't find the
> rules for FireCon systems for Human PDS systems.  I'm pretty sure >
they don't need a working FireCon, I just couldn't find it in the >
rules
anywhere.

Full Thrust rulebook p.8, end of firecon section:
'Please note that DEFENSIVE weapons (PDAF & ADAF) ... have their own
... fire-control equipment built-in; they do not require the use of the
ships main fire-con ...'

> Cheers in advance for the help
>
> P.S: Since I'm off work this week, I've updated my website with
pictures of all my miniatures (Kra'Vak and Sa'Vasku not yet done)