Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: RE: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:16:37 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

>So, here's the second survey: what official fleets do you think
are the
>"best"? And why? Are there any official fleets, from either
fleet book, that
>really seem to be better than the others? Are there some that
you just like
>from an aesthetic sense?

I have no special favor for any of the FB1 fleets and I don't
really have a feel yet for the FB2 fleets.  If I were forced to
pick a FB1 fleet...and bearing in mind I play vector...I'd
probably pick....hmmm...NSL or ESU, I suppose.	FSE would be
last on my list, which is a shame because they are far and away
the most esthetically pleasing.

Looks:
1. FSE
2. KV

4. ESU, mostly
4. NSL tied with ESU
5. SV (with a really good paint job, maybe black with a very
restrained dark crimson highlighting, the whole thing lacquered
in glosscote).
6.  IF (may move up when I figure out how I'm going to paint
them)
7. NAC

9. Phalon

I've left out UN because I've only seen a couple photos and
those a while ago.

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership Next: RE: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership