Prev: RE: [SG][DS][Campaigns] Mass transport and low G planets Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets

Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 23:04:10 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #1: Fleet Ownership

>I currently have two official fleets: an FSE fleet and an NAC
fleet. These are
>pretty extensive. I'm almost done painting the FSE fleet, then
it's on to the
>NAC fleet. I'm thinking of getting a third "official" fleet.
The question is:
>which fleet?
>
>So, here's the survey: what official fleets do you have? Now
that the Fleet
>Book 2 is out, what official fleets are you looking at
purchasing?

I have FSE-built ships in IF colors, I have IF ships, and I have
KV.  I may eventually buy ESU and a few NAC ships for use as
PAU, and I might possibly buy SV; I'll definitely buy more of
the ones I already have.  I'm philosophically opposed to the UN,
I don't like Thrust 2 so NSL seems unlikely, and I won't buy
many NAC because the necks on those thing just scream "shoot me
here".

Prev: RE: [SG][DS][Campaigns] Mass transport and low G planets Next: Re: [FT] Fleet Survey #2: Best Fleets