Prev: Re: Random thoughts on campaigning Next: [OT]Re: A big problem for the next 100 years

Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 22:01:50 -0400
Subject: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

> I think we are just going to have to disagree.  All I can do is remake
> my  point about non-inheriting children and you are  going to remake
> your point about petty battles.  Can we call it there?

Why?

If you can't afford to out-fit your children as knights, how are going
to afford
to out-fit them as knights AND send them on a very distant (interpret as
very
expensive) campaign to the Middle East???  You'll be lucky if he gets
himself
killed.  Then you're only out the huge expense of an equiped knight and
the cost
to send him over there.  Otherwise you are out	the huge expense of an
equiped
knight, the cost to send him over there,  and the large ransom to get
him
back...

> It has really fallen off topic.

Isn't that normal for this list???

IAS

Prev: Re: Random thoughts on campaigning Next: [OT]Re: A big problem for the next 100 years