Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Sa'Vasku

Re: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:01:42 -0400
Subject: Re: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000

Dean Gundberg wrote:
[stuff on game snipped]
> > The real key, however, is that it's a blast. Really fun and plays
very
> > fast. Schoon sez: check it out!!
>
> Thanks for the review.  I have't gotten around to playing it yet, but
it is
> definatly a different type of game than FT.	Using FT for the battles
could
> work but how would the supply factor work for in FT terms?

Fight more than one battle for an encounter, using the same (or
surviving
forces). A supplied TF could have their ships fully (mostly?) repaired
(including hull), whereas an unsupplied force would just have to live
with
whatever lumps it has taken. Includes any expendable ordnance
resupplies.

Note: I haven't seen the game; this is just my off-the-cuff response to
the question. :)

Mk

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Sa'Vasku