Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Errata(?) and SV design Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 20:44:58 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Beth Fulton wrote:

> I think its the angle you guys get to see things from, from my angle
> they're similar but not identical. I think they look much more like
snails
> then a phallus, which is why Derek's painting his fleet up with
nautiloid
> shell patterns and the body of a nudibranch (cream with red
longitudinal
> strips and violet edging).

i'd advise listers with access to a decent library to look up
priapulids;
little wormy things shaped a bit like, erm, well, i'd rather not say.
'five kingdoms' by Margulis + Schwartz has a good picture. let's just
say
that St^3 Jon does not have a monopoly on body plans resembling certain
components of the male anatomy :).

tom

Prev: Re: [FT] FB2 Errata(?) and SV design Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!