Prev: Re: [ADMIN] List issues Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: [FT] FB2 Errata(?) and SV design

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 21:03:51 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] FB2 Errata(?) and SV design

Noam wrote:

>Unless I'm mistaken, the Example Sa'Vasku ship on Page 24 should >have
NPV 320 instead of 342.

At least we caught the errant entry in the detailed breakdown which
said that the Power Generators cost 3xMass - that's where the extra 22
points originally came from... (They should cost 2xMass, just like the
example says now.)

>SV designers should note that while mass costs always round up (i.e.
>Main drive mass of 10% for a 101 Mass ship rounds to 11 Mass),

No they don't. SV Mass costs round normally, just as for the other
races. Check for example the Sa'Kess'Tha, Fo'Sath'Aan or Var'Arr'Sha
designs - all of them round their engine Mass costs down.

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: [ADMIN] List issues Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!