Prev: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters Next: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters

Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2000 09:21:45 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters

On  2-May-00 at 09:14, GBailey@aol.com (GBailey@aol.com) wrote:
> And I'm
> getting really tired of reglueing those fiddly bits back on (the old
> SFB minis are really bad for this).

Fiddly bits knocked off?  I didn't think you could knock the fiddly
bits off of the plastic ones without destroying them.  Do you
use Testors model cemement?  It seems to melt the plastic together.
As for the others, I epoxy everything and to date have only had
1 base break, and that because someone stepped on it.

Roger

Prev: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters Next: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters