Prev: starwars Vs. star trek Next: Re: FB2

Re: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT

From: Alan E and Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 18:58:16 +1000
Subject: Re: SG2 vs DS2 vs FT

Brian Bilderback wrote:

> Thanks for the insight. Admittedly, my exposure to FT and SG is
limited
> pretty much to this mailing list. It just seems like a lot of the
examples
> and battles discussed do refer directly to ships designs, or at least
minis,
> straight from the story line. If the other games are as generic as DS,
Mr.
> Tuffley's more of a genius than I've already given him credit for.

To see just how flexible FT is, have a look at
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/back.htm

Which gives over a dozen other backgrounds and so on.

For an example (Star Trek: The Old Series), have a look at:
http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/FT/INDEX.HTM

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: starwars Vs. star trek Next: Re: FB2